Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Maths Games

Maths Games 
Greetings to you all & welcome back to my Blog
Image result for cardsToday in the last block we had a Maths session with Miss Komor. We played different types of Maths games from the Maths cupboard. I was in a group with Edith, Grace and Akanesi. I was excited for Maths because today was my first time playing the Maths games from the cupboard. We got the Playing Cards first and we played a Multiplication game. We flipped 2 cards over and the first person to say the answer won. I found this challenging because I played against Grace in the first round and the answer was at the tip of my tongue but it never came out. One thing that I enjoyed about this game was playing against Edith because we almost always got a tie until one of us won. I think that my next steps are to practice my Multiplication so I could be faster at saying the answer instead of stopping to figure out the answer.
Question: What do you need to work on with Maths?
IALT: Reflect on what we did for Maths

2 comments:

  1. Great choice of image Leilani!
    To answer your question, in Maths I need to work on a few things ( yes teachers need to challenge themselves and learn new things too😊) I need to work on multiplying large numbers in my head and percentages.
    What do you think your next challenge (goal) should be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula Vinaka Leilani,
    I like how your reflection is small and simple but explains so much about what you were doing during the Maths lesson you had with Ms. Komor. Something I think you can improve on is making your blog more eye-catching because although your cards is a very nice picture I don't find it as eye-catching. Other than that, good job your blogs are improving. My biggest thing I need to work on is dividing fractions but luckily I am getting better at it.

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete