Pages

Monday 16 July 2018

🏐 Netball 🏐

🏐 Netball πŸ
On Thursday I went to the Chapel for Mutual. We were planning to go to the Driving Range near the Airport but our President was very sick so we just played Netball against the YSA ( Young Single Adults). At first I was sad because I was very excited to go to the Driving Range. For those of you that don't know a Driving Range is a place near the Airport where you get to hit 100 golf balls to the Field. I have only been there once with my sisters best-friend Rose, Aja and Nita.At first I wanted to be Goal Defence but it  taken so I chose Goal Keep. I really enjoyed Youth because it was our first Mutual in the holidays and I enjoyed playing against the YSA. One thing that I found quite challenging was trying to shoot because my team mate kept on telling me to shoot, but every shot I got to nervous and passed it back. One thing that I could work on next time is moving away from my partner so I could get the Ball. I also think that I could work on shooting more because I was missing the hoop for most of my shots. 
Image result for netball

No comments:

Post a Comment