Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

πŸ“• Personal Progress πŸ“•

πŸ“• Personal Progress πŸ“•
Greetings to you all and welcome back to my Blog.

Image result for personal progressYesterday after school I started my Personal Progress booklet. The Personal Progress is a book you get from your Young Women's leader when you turn 12 years old. In the book we have 8 values which are Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice & Accountability, Good works, Integrity and Virtue. For each value we has 3 Required tasks to complete and I have started with the first task on Faith. This Task required me to read some Scriptures in the Bible and Book of Mormon which were all based on Faith. I found a definition of Faith in the Book of Mormon which is Alma 32: 21 " And now as I said concerning faith, faith is not to have perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen which are true". To me this scripture means that Faith isn't about having a perfect knowledge of something it's about you hoping for something which isn't seen but something that you know to be true. I had a lot of fun doing my Personal Progress book because I have had it since the beginning of the year and I didn't start it. One thing that I enjoyed was reading through the scriptures because I had a lot of fun just reading instead of playing Fortnite. One thing that I found challenging was trying to write my own definition of Faith because I wasn't sure on what to write. My next steps are to Read 2 General Confrence talks about Faith and I also need to start praying regularly in the Morning and at night. I must repeat this pattern for 3 weeks and then I have to talk to my parents or leader why praying and having faith is important.

Question: How do you define the word Faith?
IALT: Reflect on what I did for my Personal Progress.

Image result for personal progress

No comments:

Post a Comment