Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2018

πŸ’ͺ Incredibles 2 πŸ’ͺ

πŸ’ͺ Incredibles 2 πŸ’ͺ

Yesterday I went to the Botany Cinema's to watch Incredibles with my cousin's Annalese and Jonathan. I was excited to watch the movie because every since I watched the trailer I have been dying to watch the movie. I was also excited because the seats were retractable which meant that you could put your legs up like a Lazy-boy chair. I really enjoyed the movie because it was mainly about the baby Jack Jack and his superpowers. In the movie Jack Jack has multiple superpowers like Teleportation, Shapeshifting & Eye Laser Beams. I also enjoyed watching Elastigirl in action trying to find the Screenslaver. One thing that I didn't really enjoy was sitting on the retractable chair because it made my neck sore and it was sort of uncomfortable. One thing that I would differently would be is to get a bigger Popcorn because we almost finished the Popcorn before the movie started. Over all I really enjoyed the movie and I think that it's a good movie to watch with your family, and especially for the Superhero fans.

Image result for incredibles 2

No comments:

Post a Comment