Pages

Sunday 22 July 2018

A day out with Ariki



A day out with Ariki
Image result for train nzOn Friday I went out with my Mum, my Nieces Mila & Nia and with my nephew Ariki. Since Ariki really liked Trains and Buses we took him for a Train ride to Botany and back to Papakura. I really enjoyed the train ride because Ariki was very excited in the train. We also went out for lunch and we gave Ariki some Paracetamol because he started to get a fever on the Train. Afterwards we went to Hunters Plaza to play at TimeZone to help Ariki feel better. Ariki had a lot of fun at the Arcade and Me and Mila won a lot of prizes. Me and Mila both won a Minor prize from the Stacker game and I also bought a little toy with my tickets for Ariki. After the Arcade we went for an Ice - Cream and then we went to my Mum's house. We were all going to the Sam Woo restaurant to celebrate my brother Tamani, his girlfriend Tegan and my Mum's achievements in their jobs. I really enjoyed this because we all got together as a family and we all enjoyed ourselves.

Image result for timezone



Image result for sam woo restaurant otahuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment