Pages

Sunday 29 July 2018

Sacrament Meeting

Sacrament Meeting
IALT: Reflect on sharing my Testimony.
Image result for person speaker cartoonThis morning I went to Church with my sisters best friend Rose. Today was the first Sunday back at the Lunn Ave chapel because last Sunday I was at the stake conference . Our Bishop called all the youth to the stage to share what we learnt from the conference. At first I was scared because it has been a long time since I shared my testimony to the Ward. One thing that I learnt from the conference was to learn from our mistakes and failures because when ever we fail we learn how we could make adjustments and how to fix what we did wrong. Another thing that I learnt was to start listening to Church music instead of worldly music. I need to start listening to Church music so I can feel the spirit on the Sabbath day. One thing that I found challenging was sharing my Testimony because I was really nervous. I think that my next steps are to start finding some good Church music online and start listening to it.

1 comment:

  1. "Whenever we fail we learn how we could make adjustments and how to fix what we did wrong" I like this so much! It is an encouraging message to others not to give up when things get tough or when mistakes are made.
    Making mistakes is a part of life. The question is: Did we learn from our mistake?
    Remember to check your work for spelling/grammar errors e.g. 'wit' should be 'with'.
    Looking forward to what other encouraging words you'll be sharing this week with your readers Leilani! 😊

    ReplyDelete