Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

Term 3

Term 3

Image result for swimming cartoon
This Term our Teachers have planned a lot of amazing things for us like Swimming lessons and 
Museum visits. I personally can't wait for Swimming because it's one of my favourite Hobbies. Usually at the end of the year I go to a village called Waci Waci which is located in Lakeba, and every day except for Sunday's I swim at the Beach. I also enjoy going to the Museum because I also enjoy learning about History and learning about different countries and how they lived. One place that I really enjoy at the Museum is the Volcano house. One thing that I really want to learn about is Cyclones and Tsunamis because i'm pretty interested to see how they occur. I hope that you all have an amazing first day back and that you all are very excited for learning. 
Question: What are you excited for this Term?
Image result for museum nz



No comments:

Post a Comment