Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

๐Ÿ‘ต๐ŸพVisiting my Great-Grandmother ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ‘ต๐ŸพVisiting my Great-Grandmother ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿพ





Yesterday I had the opportunity to go with my Sister Emali and Auntie Losi to visit my Great-Grandmother for the first time in 5 years. We drove to the Summerset Karaka retirement home in Papakura. I felt really nervous because I wondered if she would remember me because Emali said that last time Bu (My Great-Grandmother) didn't recognise her. She didn't really recognise me at first until my Auntie told her who I was. Seeing her made me feel good because I have begging my Mum to take me to see her before it's too late. It was the shortest I have seen her Afro because her Afro used to be pretty big. One thing that I enjoyed was seeing her again because it has been 5 years and it was good to see her still healthy. One of my favourite memories with her was always seeing her smile every time I visited her.

Question: What is your favourite Memories with your Great-Grandmother?

Image result for summerset karaka

No comments:

Post a Comment