Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Ako Evening

Ako Evening
Yesterday at 4:00pm at Tamaki Primary the whole school had and Ako Evening. An Ako Evening is usually held around the last week of school and it's a day where students are allowed to show their parents what they have been learning in Term 2.

I invited my Dad to come to the Ako evening. Before we entered into the classroom I showed my Dad my Pepeha and my part of the Class Quilt. Afterwards I took my Dad into the classroom and showed him my Inquiry investigation. I researched about Space Technologies and my Dad was very interested in my Topic. My Dad was asking some key questions which kind of made me have to stop and think.
Image result for presenting
One thing that I found challenging yesterday was trying to explain my Visual Arts project to my Dad because I didn't really have a back story to my art. One thing that I enjoyed was sharing my work with my Dad because he seemed very interested in our Inquiry Investigation and our work about the Phases of the Moon.
Question: What have you been learning this Term?Image result for ako maori

No comments:

Post a Comment